7 Must Ask Questions When Selecting a Real Estate Agent
If you're considering buying or selling a home, selecting a real estate agent is the first important decision you will have to make. While there are many qualified real estate agents out there, it's important to decide on a professional who will understand your needs and individual preferences, someone who you can respect and trust. Nearly four out of five homebuyers and sellers enlist in the help of a real estate professional or broker.Whether you're looking to buy a new home or sell the one you're in, choosing a professional who best fits your needs is vital. Here are some questions to consider when choosing an agent:
- How long have they been a real estate professional?
- Do they work full or part time?
- How long have they been working in this particular area?
- What type of homes do they usually handle?
- How much of their business comes from repeat customers or referrals?
- How many homes did they sell last year?
- How often can you expect to be updated, regardless of any progress?
Above all you should choose an agent that you feel comfortable with. Your real estate professional will be your guide through the entire process of buying or selling a home, and can be a valuable resource. Make sure that whomever you select is well suited to your demands.
Pam Crawford, ABR,e-PRO®,CRS,CDPE,LMC
Owner, REALTOR®, Managing Partner, MBA, BSBA
RE/MAX Professional Associates
If you like what you just read, subscribe to this blog.
If You Like This Post, Suggest It To Be Featured!