7 Advantages to a Buyers Agent
If you are currently in the market for your first home, you may be curious as to how a Real Estate Agent can help you. You are about to be making an important decision for your future, a great investment of both money and time.
Here are some ways that you can benefit from the help of a real estate professional:
- Agents can help establish a plan for a home that fits your needs. Style, size, amenities, and other preferences will help determine what kind of home is best suited for you.
- They will help you to determine realistic spending limits. They can often explain alternative financing options or introduce you to a mortgage counselor. Agents can arrange to have you "pre-approved", which can help improve your positioning in negotiations.
- Their access to all home listings within the multi-listing system enables them to evaluate based on your affordability and the qualities you desire.
- They have access to information on taxes, real estate values, utility costs, and municipal services, all of which can aid you in your decision to buy.
- They provide direct service by working for you as a buyer's agent, helping to negotiate the best terms and price for you.
- They can make you comfortable with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance for your review.
- They can recommend home inspectors, pest inspectors, and surveyors, and can help arrange inspections.
Pam Crawford, ABR,e-PRO®,CRS,CDPE,LMC
Owner, REALTOR®, Managing Partner, MBA, BSBA
RE/MAX Professional Associates
If you like what you just read, subscribe to this blog.
If You Like This Post, Suggest It To Be Featured!